Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pally screen shot

Pally

pally screen shot Empty Pally Joining :)

Post by Pally Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 am

In game name(s): Xxx Phantom Lancer xxX

Previous guilds (both MR and HR, if applicable): 1 night stand, Reality, Pilipinas

Class or Classes: Paladin , Champion

WoE Experience: Not alot but im always participating in all the woes that i can attend to , looking for fun and team work, thats why iwanted to join crescent beacause its more organized than the others.

Role in WoE: Devo , Support,, Attacker ..

WoE gear (NOT PvM) and stats (link to calc or screenshot):Grimtooth for Devo thara card on shield and Gpipe,.. if the screen shot doesnt work can i please show it on nameless ? i cant work this on this computer. il be there.

Equip swaps: shields Thara frog on valk , Alice on strong shield , Flame skull card and derease card for range on 2 shields,,.. Weapon swaps GRimtooth and Assaulter spear, Pike wit magnolia, metaller and metalling

Mats you'll be using: blue and white pots and hp foods

What WoEs you can make: Im on 24/7 so il be participating in all of them

Are you able to follow orders on Vent? Yep , i have a mic , il follow all orders with no buts or talk backs.

Are you willing to help camp/farm MvPs? Yes im not a scab , Nanami explained everything to me thing to do and things not to do. such as killing a MVP and not telling or passing times.i dont care about the cards or equips im just going to take which ever is handed to me by guild mates. or hunted by my self. and give it to who ever needs it .

A small paragraph about you, and why you wish to join: i want to join this guild because over all cres is more organize on Woe , hunts and events than others they mostly fight on who ever gets what , Ive always looked up to Mvp slave on sharing Mvps without bickering with anyone.hope to play wit you soon.

Frank Smile

pally screen shot Screenhighrate101
    pally

pally screen shot Empty pally screen shot

Post by pally Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:59 am

pally screen shot Screenhighrate101

I got The Valk armour now so add that in. Smile thank you

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:54 am