Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Application Phil v3

Phil

Application Phil v3 Empty Application Phil v3

Post by Phil Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 pm

In game name - Phil v3
    Previous guilds: Plenty, I cant realy remember, generation was one of them but i couldnt communicate with them because most dont speak english so i left it.

Class or class's: LK (Main)and Sinx, Sniper, paladin.

Woe experience: I havent played RO for a verrry long time but i was good in woe back then so i dont think ive got enough experience in woe Smile

Role in WoE: Defend, kill ect ect.

equips i use for now:

Woe's ill be able to attend: Well I'm on like...well alot i dont think ill miss much i get on everyday so ill be able to do quite abit of WOE

Are you capable of taking orders on vent: Yes I am Smile, no mic atm though.

A small paragraph about you, and why you wish to join: I'm 21 years old i live in australia and i dont have a job lol. I realy like the guild crescent and have always wanted to join because well in my opinion its the best guild on the HR

I hope thats good enough.

Phil.

Phil v3

Application Phil v3 Empty Phil v3 Application redone 1st was a mistake

Post by Phil v3 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 pm

ingame name: Phil v3.
    Previous guilds: A few i cant remember, most dont have anyone who can speak english so i left.
    Class's:Lork Knight (main), Sinx, Sniper, Paladin.
    WOE experience: I played Ragnarok a few years back when i was an admin on synergy, i know how to woe and know my way around Smile.
    Role in woe: Killing/defending
    Woe gears: Application Phil v3 21ae96v
    What woe's can you make: it depends, im on all the time so well, nearly all of them.
    Are you able to follow orders on vent: Yes i can Smile but i dont have a mic right now and you'd probably all laugh at my australian accent anyway LOL.
    A small paragraph about you, and why you wish to join: hmm lets see, well im 21, i like to be helpfull and ya..I want to be in Crescent because in my opinion its the best guild on the server + a good friend is in it too Smile.

Phil
    Sphinx

Application Phil v3 Empty Re: Application Phil v3

Post by Sphinx Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 am

Your stats are aggravating, other than that, stuff looks okay.
    Lem0n

Post by Lem0n Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:27 am

so much applicant ..hope competitor will apply on us,,ROFL..just kidding Smile..nyways..u need instant cast..lower str..agi 193 aspd..atleast 150 vit..why so much int o_0?..other suggestion ask crai and other crescents.,Smile
    Haru
    Haru

Post by Haru Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Hey Phil, you don't absolutely NEED a mic for starters, but. Get a mic, Australian accents are hot. You probably won't sound more sexy than Meji though (no homo). But, you may be able to compete. I wish you luck.
    Meji
    Meji

Post by Meji Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Lawl, where in Australia are you? Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:25 am