Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hi!! :) i want to join Crescent Guild, read my application guys.

Smexy

Hi!! :) i want to join Crescent Guild, read my application guys. Empty Hi!! :) i want to join Crescent Guild, read my application guys.

Post by Smexy Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:52 am

In game name(s): Soopafly
    Previous guilds (both MR and HR, if applicable): My Guild, Pwnography but i disbanned it.
    Class or Classes: Assassin Cross Or High Wizard.
    WoE Experience: i've played SE a lot and playing Ragnarok Woe, also i played pRO phil. ragnarok, but i quitted. Fe? i got more experience there.
    Role in WoE: DPS- casting SG or MS on the enemy front line and also enemy guild, and ganbantein at enemy precast and for the traps, i got lots of experienced at sin cross breaker* killer*
    WoE gear (NOT PvM) and stats (link to calc or screenshot): Razz
    Equip swaps: a anti long range gears like horn card.
    Mats you'll be using: BoxofSunlight, speedpots, auth. badges, atkspeed pots, boxofresentment.
    What WoEs you can make: Saturday and Sunday
    Are you able to follow orders on Vent? Yes Of course.
    A small paragraph about you, and why you wish to join: Why i wish to join? lol. because i like guild that active like 10 hrs a day, and owning guild at woe, or pk other guild antagonist and hunting mvps or stuffs.
    coolio
    coolio

Hi!! :) i want to join Crescent Guild, read my application guys. Empty Re: Hi!! :) i want to join Crescent Guild, read my application guys.

Post by coolio Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:44 am

its all good cept your reason for joining
    Haru
    Haru

Hi!! :) i want to join Crescent Guild, read my application guys. Empty Re: Hi!! :) i want to join Crescent Guild, read my application guys.

Post by Haru Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:24 pm

I don't see anything wrong with it, what's the issue? Her reasons are true. Explain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:42 am