Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application for sniper

shadowz

Application for sniper Empty Application for sniper

Post by shadowz Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:52 am

In game name(s): Shadowblack

Previous guilds (both MR and HR, if applicable): P I L I P I N A S (HR)

Class or Classes: Sniper

WoE Experience: More than 5 times

Role in WoE:trapper - Trapped EMP room especially at the entrance of EMP room

WoE gear (NOT PvM) and stats (link to calc or screenshot): Will be posted

Equip swaps: +10 Composite Bow (3 Hydra,1 Skel worker) , +10 Composite Bow (3 Metaling,1 Magnolia), +10 Composite Bow (2 Metaller,1 Savage Babe,1 Magnolia) , +5 Battle Crossbow

Mats you'll be using: auth. badge, white pots, blue pots

What WoEs you can make: anytime,anyday (always free)

Are you able to follow orders on Vent? unfortunately,no Sad

A small paragraph about you, and why you wish to join: A quick learner,why? because I just start play ragnarok after 4 years didnt touch RO,start play back in end of Mei.Willing to take advice and commands from guild member especially with stats and equipments because Im having a bit problem with WOE sniper equipment.Why I wanna join this guild? This guild is well organized and have a really active player.Im willing to do anything that is told buy the guild member especially when they ask me to change or use the equipments they recommended.With guide from the guild member,I will try my best to protect the EMP when the war begin until the end,I will never stop defending.Do mind tell me what equipment should I change and cards if I want to enter this guild.Give me a couple of days,ill be rdy to join under your guidance

I have Raydric Card for my garment but still didnt put it yet.Willing to insert any card that guild member told me in my equipment.Willing to change equipment also if that what it takes for me to enter this guild.Willing to change stats tooApplication for sniper Screenhighrate046
    Crai
    Crai

Application for sniper Empty Re: Application for sniper

Post by Crai Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:46 pm

is there a reason why u have so much luk?
    shadowblack

Post by shadowblack Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm

High percentage of auto blitz-beat and crit.Play perfect dodge also with having 2 rosary with both having yoyo card and also have 1 choco card whenever its applicicable.Able to swap with fortune sword when putting traps in WOE.Using both equip to train my assassin currently

Update:With suggestion from Crescent guild member,I put marc and matyr card for my armor and shoe
    shadowblack

Post by shadowblack Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 am

With some guidance of Crescent guild member,I change my equipment already.Here is my new equipment
    Application for sniper Screenhighrate049

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:21 pm