Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNIPER IS APPLYING

S a k I

SNIPER IS APPLYING Empty wana join your guild

Post by S a k I Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:00 pm

In game name(s): S a k I
    Previous guilds (both MR and HR, if applicable)no guild Sir i'm just a new guy in this server
    Class or Classes: Sniper is my main character
    WoE Experience: i got a high experience first edition then in a second edition got a high experience too coz i love woe foe real.
    Role in WoE: Attacker , Supporter..
    WoE gear (NOT PvM) and stats (link to calc or screenshot): *Screen shot with gear & stats*
    Equip swaps:
    Mats you'll be using: Ygg berries
    What WoEs you can make: 24*7 ill be ever ready Smile
    Are you able to follow orders on Vent? yes.. i'm willing and i'm aiming for team work.
    A small paragraph about you, and why you wish to join: To help and to be strong although i'm just a new gal in this server but i always strive my best most to my guild master command. Hope that you will be given me a chance thanks
    S a k I

SNIPER IS APPLYING Empty SNIPER IS APPLYING

Post by S a k I Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Previous guilds (both MR and HR, if applicable):Indian Warriors
    Class or Classes: Sniper.
    WoE Experience: iRO and privt servers [Avon Ro low rate - Dreamer Ro High rate]etc.
    Role in WoE: Trapped EMP room especially at the entrance of EMP room.
    WoE gear (NOT PvM) and stats (link to calc or screenshot):[img]<script src= type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>SNIPER IS APPLYING Screenhighrate004</noscript>[/img]
    Equip swaps:yea +5Battle Crossbow +10 Composite Bow (3 Hydra,1 Skel worker)
    Mats you'll be using:auth. badge, white pots, blue pots
    What WoEs you can make: anytime,anyday (always free)
    Are you able to follow orders on Vent? yea wish to tlk to evry1 Twisted Evil
    A small paragraph about you, and why you wish to join: i am jessica frm India 20yrs old, quick learner.. cuz i started ro 3yrs back n nw i knw almost evrythng bt eager to learn more experience more, and give more efforts for work Cool Willing to take advice and commands from guild member especially with stats and equipments because Im having a bit problem with WOE sniper equipment Sad why i wish to join Crescent bcuz This guild is well organized and have a really active player.Im willing to do anything that is told by the guild member's for my good sake Wink
    Crai
    Crai

SNIPER IS APPLYING Empty Re: SNIPER IS APPLYING

Post by Crai Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:06 pm

This is high rate, are you planning to farm mvps for their cards? Or are you just going to stick to non-mvp carded gears
    S a k I

SNIPER IS APPLYING Empty SNIPER IS APPLYING

Post by S a k I Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Previous guilds (both MR and HR, if applicable):Indian Warriors, Straight Flush both HR
    Class or Classes: Sniper.
    WoE Experience: iRO and privt servers [Avon Ro low rate - Dreamer Ro High rate]etc.
    Role in WoE: Trapped EMP room especially at the entrance of EMP room.
    WoE gear (NOT PvM) and stats (link to calc or screenshot):
    Equip swaps:yea +5Battle Crossbow +10 Composite Bow (3 Hydra,1 Skel worker)
    Mats you'll be using:auth. badge, white pots, blue pots
    What WoEs you can make: anytime,anyday (always free)
    Are you able to follow orders on Vent? yea wish to tlk to evry1 Twisted Evil
    A small paragraph about you, and why you wish to join: i am jessica frm India 20yrs old, quick learner.. cuz i started ro 3yrs back n nw i knw almost evrythng bt eager to learn more experience more, and give more efforts for work Cool Willing to take advice and commands from guild member especially with stats and equipments because Im having a bit problem with WOE sniper equipment Sad why i wish to join Crescent bcuz This guild is well organized and have a really active player.Im willing to do anything that is told by the guild member's for my good sake Cool

dis is my second post cuz we cant reply on our msg
    crai u replyd me: This is high rate, are you planning to farm mvps for their cards? Or are you just going to stick to non-mvp carded gears
    well my answer is yes i wana farm it dude.. means m willng to farm mvp for their cards.. willing to it being in ur guild undr all of the superiors instructions.. thnxx saki Smile

SNIPER IS APPLYING Screenhighrate007

Sponsored content

SNIPER IS APPLYING Empty Re: SNIPER IS APPLYING

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:25 am